MAKE MUM SPARKLE - MOTHER'S DAY COMPETITION
Posted on April 16, 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. An entry form may only be distributed by a tenant of Noosa Village Shopping Centre when $20 or more is spent by the customer at a specialty store or $50 or more at Woolworths in one transaction on any one day. The Entry Form must be original; no photocopies; scanned images; reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
2. The competition commences on Friday 13 April 2018.
3. The competition will close on Thursday 9 May 2018 [Edited Thursday 10 May] at 11.59am.
4. The prize is a 9 carat White Gold Argyle Diamond Earrings valued at $1,800.
5. The draw will take place on 9 May 2018 [Edited Thursday 10 May] at 9am at Noosa Village Shopping Centre.
6. The Winners will be notified by phone.
7. Customers must be 16 years or over to enter.
8. The prizes will need to be collected from the Noosa Village Jewellers, located at Noosa Village Shopping Centre during business hours being 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
9. The following persons are not eligible to enter the competition:
" Tenants of Noosa Village Shopping Centre
" Employees of tenants of Noosa Village Shopping Centre and Contractors of Noosa Village Shopping Centre employees and their families.
" Immediate family members of any of the above i.e. spouses and children.
10. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. The winners agree to have their name used for advertising purposes.
12. The competition will be drawn by a representative of Centre Management, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition is promoted by Noosa Village Shopping Centre, cnr Gibson Rd and Mary St, Noosaville.
14. All entry forms remain the property of the promoter at all times. In lodging an entry, all entrants consent to their names being entered onto a database and accept that maintaining their anonymity is not practicable in the circumstances.
15. The promoter expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability whatsoever for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded.
16. For the purposes of compliance with applicable Privacy Legislation, entrants are advised that: they can contact the promoter for details of the information held about them at the address of the promoter stated above; the purpose for which the information on them is being collected is for marketing purposes related to the promotion of Noosa Village Shopping Centre and its retailers; the information on them is not usually disclosed to third party organisations; failure to provide all the information required to make a valid entry will result in their entries being ineligible to be a winning entry form.
17. This promotion does not have a direct or indirect association with the sale or consumption of a smoking product or of smoking products generally. Therefore, in accordance with applicable State Legislation, purchases of smoking products are not considered valid purchases for the purpose of this promotion and therefore are excluded from being used to from an entry.
18. Receipts from payment of Accounts cannot be used to form an entry. Purchases of prescription medication and gaming related products are excluded from being used to form an entry.
19. Prize winners will be contacted by phone. If contact with the winners is unsuccessful, the unclaimed prizes will be redrawn on Monday 11 June 2018.